Society Waste Composting Culture
Society Waste Composting Culture
Product Code : MLS-02
Brand Name : Manara life Sciences LLP
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Compost Maker PowderOrganic composting is an optimal way to recycle the organic waste materials. It is the process through which organic waste physical is degraded with the assistance of assorted micro-organisms. This procedure is conducted on a special site or place where an approving condition can be hold out. The load of waste matter is increasing day by day ans is not utilized properly. For the protection of our surrounding or environment, there is a need to treat this waste in a good & protective way. The organic waste can be reprocessed back to the soil in the kind of compost by treating it with microbic inoculum. Micro110 starter culture
The Compost Culture (Micro 110) is a starter discernment for organic composting rendered by us. It is particularly made for the composting of all kinds of organic waste. It is a consortium of bacteria, actinomycetes, fungi and enzymes. Additionally, the carrier materials utilized for this preparation are tobacco leaves, molasses, calcium carbonate, rock phosphate and wheat bran. All these carrier physicals are offered with a good nutritive value and can be applied in the soil as a bio-fertilizer, on account of its natural N-P-K contents. The microbes, which are included in this syndicate have a high count, even more than 10 billion cells in every gram. Therefore, Compost Culture (Micro 110) performs very speedily on organic waste. The carrier materials proffer long-term sustainability to the micro-organisms as well as hold up the soil nutrition value. Benefits of its procedure :
Specifications and Features:Compost Culture Micro110 is a multi-carrier culture that is comprised of Molasses, CaCO3 powder, BRP, Sterilized Tobacco, Wheat bran etc. The elements with which it comes makes it a natural bio-fertilizer concentrate that can sustain the syndicates of assortment of microorganisms with increased high count. Applications : Bio Composting of solid waste from: -
- The Micro110 culture can be blended in water as well as dispensed on the windrows of waste. As a direct powder, it can be applied by combining it thoroughly with the assistance of tractor loader or aero tiller.
- The Compost Culture is sprinkled after the windrow placement and needs very less dose for composting procedure.
- Moisture can be well-kept at 40 to 45%.
- During the composting procedure, temperature can be increased up to 55-70degree C and can be measured with the assistance of thermometer. The procedure of composting is continued till the temperature is attained in the heaps or windrow.
- The final compost that comes has a brown or black color. Also, it has a moisture level that is around 20-35%.
- It can be easily packed in bags or directly used in gardens, lawns, agricultural land etc.
Technical Specifications:Microbial Count - 10 Billion cells/gramSpectrum of microorganisms - Saprophytic Bacteria, Actinomycetes, Non-Pathogenic, Enzymes and Fungi’s.Shelf Life - 1 yearMoisture content - Not more than 10% w/w.Carrier - Sterilized & dried organic matter.Safety - Utterly non infective to Humans and animals.Dose - 1 gram of Micro110 for 1 Kg of Waste.
- Sugar Factories & distilleries.
- Municipal Corporations Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palikas
- Agriculture & Poultry.
- Forests & Garden waste
- Hotel Industries
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- as per the requirement Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- HDP, MMP packing
- Main Domestic Market
- All India