Organic Waste Bacteria is specially developed microbial starter culture used to make superior quality compost from organic wastes like Municipal Corporations, Nagar Palika, Gram Panchayat, Kitchens, Hotels, Gardens, Agriculture, Forest etc. Along with the Composting Machine or Manual system, Organic Waste Bacteria Culture Powder accelerates the decomposition rate completely composting these organic waste within 18 to 25 days.
1. Maintains Temperature
2. Maintains and Sustains Moisture
3. Rapid and Complete Composting
4. Value added for soil fertility
5. No Harm to Humans or Animals
6. Shelf Life of 1 Year
7. Easy to Use, no hassle, no additives required
8. Cost effective
1. Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
2. City Waste
3. Agriculture Waste
4. Society Waste
5. Corporation Waste
- It is a specially developed culture of consortium of multi micro organism using nutritional carriers like wheat bran, calcium powder, BRP, sterilized Toba-cco Powder & Molasses etc. for aerobic composting of all organic waste.
- It is the only culture that accelerates the temperature rise to 60-75 deg C, and sustains this temperature through out the composting cycle. This results in thermal killing of any pathogens and weeds in the compost and minimizes odor and colour problems due to rapid decompositions.
- The organic waste used for composting may have very high wax contents. Selected micro organisms in the culture degrades the wax contents and reduces it to 1% w/w. Direct application of waste to soil, decreases soil porosity while application of compost prepared by using it improves soil porosity.
- It enriches beneficial micro flora to over 4 billion organisms per gram in the final product.
- Lesser quantity is required for composting.
- Space used for composting is available more quickly due to relatively rapid composting.
- It can be used with concentrated as well as dilute organic waste.
- It has been value added with the species for Phosphate solubilization & Nitrogen fixing in the farm.